HealthQuest has an opening for a Digital Marketing Assistant. This position will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and main responsibility is all social media platforms (produce content, schedule the daily posts, monitor and engage). Content includes a great deal of video, so video editing skills are a must. You will work alongside the entire marketing department in promoting our message and brand. You should possess the aptitude to work on your own, but also work well in a team, open workplace setting. This is currently a part-time position but will grow into full time and ideally, you should be looking to grow with us.
Our ideal candidate:
You have excellent written and verbal communication, as well as proof-reading ability.
You are a heavy social user (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn).
You are skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects (or equivalent) and have skills in video editing.
You have experience creating a visual story.
You have a willingness to learn and educate yourself (about PT).
You are detail-oriented, self-sufficient and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects.
You have a creative eye and can problem solve.
Be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage all social media platforms (schedule, monitor, engage)
- Create compelling and shareable videos for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube (from stock and provided)
- Develop, execute and monitor digital campaigns as well as propose new ideas
- Assist with other digital communications content (website, blogs, eblasts, review sites)
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite (Premiere) and/or other digital creative software.
- Knowledge about branding, visual creation and overall content creation (video, writing).
- Creative writer (headlines, posts, etc.) and proficient proofing and editing.
- Proficient in social media for business use (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter).
- Be able to translate ideas into successful short-form video stories.
- Identify and analyze social media trends.
- Displays observational, analytical and creative skills to effectively complete job responsibilities.
- Display leadership qualities and interpersonal skills to successfully interact with all team members.
- Uses good judgment to act responsibly and independently especially considering social media.
- Possesses the physical capabilities necessary to complete job duties.
- Flexible schedule allowing for tasks to be completed.