We have an immediate opening! Apply today!
- The Patient Care Coordinator/Office Manager is responsible for managing all HQAL facilities for outpatient “Part B” PT/OT services.
- Communicate with Care Continuum staff to schedule patients that are transitioning from “Part A” into “Part B” PT/OT services as well as to schedule all patients that enter directly into “Part B” .
- Credentialing of all “Part B” therapists in CAQH.
- Effective communication with therapists, physicians as well as residents and families of residents within the assisted living environment.
- Managing day to day front office operations including Insurance Verification/Authorization, RainTree (EMR) scheduling, faxing, tasks, charge posting, end of day green status, statistical data gathering and graphing and completing a weekly plan to assess personal performance.