MARKETING POSITION – Multiple openings are available! This position primarily involves establishing, building, and maintaining relationships within the community in specific areas (or territories) as well as reaching out to past patients of ours. You could be our newest team member if you are; warm and friendly, self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, are driven to succeed, are organized, and detail-oriented. Living in the area and having a presence in the community is a plus, but not required.
We offer benefits that include a competitive salary, retirement package, quarterly performance bonuses, medical and dental insurance, and car and cell phone allowance.
Candidates can have a multi-city territory. Each territory is a full-time position (35-40 hours per week). Ideally, the candidates will live in their territory or have a lot of knowledge about the areas. Scheduled hours vary (based on need). There may be occasional weekend and night obligations (to attend events), but not typically. The PRC position will fluctuate between being inside the HealthQuest facilities and in the community.
Duties & Job Breakdown (5 areas)
(15% of your time per week)
• Planning week
• Attending weekly meetings
• Scheduling visits
• Completing statistics and weekly plan
#2 Physician Marketing
(5% of your time)
• Assist the Clinical Director with marketing to their Physicians
• Seeks out new physicians/practices to the area
• Maintain the Physician Referral Binder & enter into the CRM program.
• Complete CRM program entries from Consults performed
#3 Community Marketing & Public Relations
(25-35% of your time)
• Network and establish relationships with local businesses
• Attend Community Events & represent HealthQuest
• Establish an annual marketing budget
• Ensure communications are entered into CRM program
#4 Internal PR & Marketing
(25-35% of your time)
• Coordinate & plan internal events
• Serve as liaison with main office marketing department
• Assist with video and photo content for social media
• Oversee reviews and NPS submissions
#5 Phone Calls (internal)
(20% of your time)
• Connect with past patients and check-up with them
• Promote & advertising calls within community (typically not much)
Our ideal candidate:
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Experience in marketing, public relations, communications and/or sales.
• Connected in the community and involved in various activities.
• Willingness to learn and educate oneself (about PT).
• Detail-oriented, self-sufficient and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects.
• Creative and can problem solve.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Professional, polished and can represent HealthQuest positively.
• Uses good judgment to act responsibly and independently especially considering the community.
• Possesses the physical capabilities necessary to complete job duties.
• Flexible schedule allowing for tasks to be completed.
If you are ready for a great opportunity and the potential for unlimited advancement, submit your resume and take the testing with the “apply now” button above!