As an essential healthcare provider, HealthQuest is open during the stay-at-home order. We wanted to take a moment and share the precautions and policies we’ve employed to ensure the safety of our patients and team…. that is our top priority. We also wanted to open the lines of communication in the event you have a question or if an issue comes up during your time at home.
We will continue to take the necessary measures as guided by the CDC and health officials, as well as:
- Our facilities are offering limited hours and we have limited the number of cases we are treating to only those requiring essential care. Regardless of your severity, we will figure out a plan for you that keeps you and everyone safe.
- The number of people in a facility at one time is limited.
- We have adjusted all treatment areas to be at least 6 feet apart.
- We are screening team members and patients. Those with compromised immunity, possible exposure, or experiencing any symptoms will be instructed to stay home.
- We continue to clean and disinfect items touched or utilized throughout treatment. As well as deep cleaning the entire facility. We’ve eliminated items utilized in treatment that we are not able to disinfect easily.
- We ask that all visitors remain in their cars.
- Lobby arrangements have been adjusted to adequately supply distancing and many chairs have been removed.
- We are wearing protective gear (gloves, masks, etc.).
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant is available throughout our facilities.
WHAT WE ASK OF OUR CURRENT PATIENTS
Safety is a collaborative effort. During this time, if you are being treated, we are asking that you help us in maintaining a safe environment.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands when you enter the building and throughout your treatment.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue (and immediately discard tissue).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you have symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, runny nose) or fever please call to reschedule your appointment(s).
- Our team is here to clean, you don’t have to worry about it, but please be sure to keep all of your equipment in your designated area so it can be disinfected before being put back.
The Department of Homeland Security has classified Physical Therapy as a part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce. The department has deemed it imperative for us to continue with operations in order to unload the burden on the rest of the medical community as they manage the COVID-19 emergency so we intend to do just that, however, keeping everyone safe is our top priority. We are here to assist in keeping people healthy; physical therapists are essential in flattening the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic. We play a key role in keeping as many people as we can out of emergency rooms, physician offices, and hospitals.
As a healthcare facility, we are currently one of the only options for those who are suffering with pain due to canceled surgeries, chronic conditions, or other issues during this unprecedented time where healthcare has suddenly become a precious commodity. Not wanting to go to the ER or urgent care is understandable, however you shouldn’t have to suffer with pain.
As this situation remains fluid, we will continue to monitor and provide updates as necessary. Our patients, team, and community remain our priority. We remain committed to helping our patients stay safe and get the exceptional care they deserve. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of our locations or utilize our virtual options: ask the therapist or Request an Appointment.