Patient Info / Forms
Welcome to a place where patients come first!
Thank you for choosing HealthQuest Physical Therapy to provide you with rehabilitation services. We want to ensure that your first visit is as smooth as possible and that all of your questions are answered. To help us better serve you, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card(s) (or information related to your workers’ compensation or auto injury)
- Referral from your physician (prescription)
- Any questions you might have for your therapist
You may also wish to print and complete the following paperwork prior to your visit to decrease your initial visit time
NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will check-in with our friendly front office staff. They will process your paperwork and go over your insurance coverage.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation and a tour of the facility.
- During the evaluation your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Thinking about Coming to HealthQuest?
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! Our practices are dedicated to helping patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment programs that allow them to return to normal activities pain-free (quickly and safely). If you’re debating about if Physical therapy is right for you, your free assessment is to screen and review your need for physical therapy and recommend a course of action—it’s free! What do you have to lose? Call today 855-477-8463.