This agreement is in effect as of Sept 12, 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any HealthQuest Physical Therapy employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HealthQuest Physical Therapy and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from HealthQuest Physical Therapy or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. HealthQuest Physical Therapy will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on HealthQuest Physical Therapy including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of HealthQuest Physical Therapy, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by HealthQuest Physical Therapy.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by HealthQuest Physical Therapy from our offices located in the state of . It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of , by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of , without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, HealthQuest Physical Therapy EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This site does not provide medical advice
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from licensors, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physical therapist, your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, treatment, stretches or exercises. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, stretches, exercise, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by this website is solely at your own risk.
Notice and takedown procedures; and copyright agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contacting the copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Agent for copyright issues relating to this website is as follows:
Practice Promotions LLC. 7305 Hancock Village Drive, Suite 117, Chesterfield, VA 23832. Or call: 800-594-7656
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Algonac Physical Therapy Services
555 St. Clair River Dr
Algonac, MI 48001
In the Community 1st Health Center
Auburn Hills Physical Therapy Services
2675 Lapeer Road,
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Beverly Hills Physical Therapy Services
Chesterfield Physical Therapy Services
32155 23 Mile Rd
Chesterfield, MI 48047
Located in the Creekside Plaza
Clarkston Physical Therapy Services
32 S. Main Street
Clarkston, MI 48346
Located next to "the Union"
Clawson / Troy Physical Therapy Services
901 West Maple Road
Clawson, MI 48017
Clinton Township Physical Therapy Services
21550 Harrington Street
Clinton Twp, MI 48036
Lake Orion Physical Therapy Services
3009 S. Baldwin Rd
Lake Orion, MI 48359, Located in the Shops on Waldon Pond
Lapeer Physical Therapy Services
411 W. Nepessing Street
Lapeer, MI 48446
Macomb (21 & North Ave.) Physical Therapy Services
23211 21 Mile Rd
Macomb Township, MI 48042
Macomb West (Romeo Plank & 21) Physical Therapy Services
46591 Romeo Plk Rd
Macomb Twp, MI 48044
Located in the Romeo Plank Medical Center
New Baltimore Physical Therapy Services
52401 Ashley St
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Located in the Anchor Bay Aquatic Center
Novi Physical Therapy Services Therapy Services
47250 W. 10 Mile Road,
Novi, MI 48374
Oxford Physical Therapy Services
765 S. Lapeer Rd
Oxford, MI 48371
Pleasant Ridge Physical Therapy Services
400 E 10 Mile Rd, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069 Located inside Pulse Fitness
Richmond Physical Therapy Services
67505 Main Street
Richmond, MI 48062
Rochester Hills Central Physical Therapy Services
245 Barclay Circle, Suite 1000
Rochester Hills, 48307
Rochester Hills North Physical Therapy Services
1469 N Rochester Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Located in the North Hill Shopping Center
Rochester Hills- South Physical Therapy Services
2226 Crooks Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Located in the Secretary of State Plaza
Romeo Physical Therapy Services
67962 Van Dyke Rd
Romeo, MI 48065
Shelby Township Physical Therapy Services
48875 Hayes Rd
Shelby Twp., MI 48315
Located in The Corners Plaza
Southfield Therapy Services
29121 Northwestern Hwy, Ste A
Southfield, MI, 48034
Located in the Franklin Plaza
St. Clair Shores Physical Therapy Services
20229 E 9 Mile, Ste 240
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Located in the Lakepointe Medical Center
West Bloomfield Physical Therapy Services
4312 Orchard Lake Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Anthology of Rochester Hills
1775 S Rochester Rd,
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Blue Water Lodge
2840 Keewahdin Rd
Fort Gratiot Twp, MI 48059
First & Main of Auburn Hills
3151 E Walton Blvd, Auburn Hills, MI
Sanctuary at Mercy Village
4170 24th Ave, Fort Gratiot Twp, MI