Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA, if you’d like to use your insurance. No prescription is necessary if you are paying out-of-pocket.
- Insurance card(s) & identification card (we will make a copy of your cards).
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you. Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.