Safety is collaborative
Keeping our patients, team and community safe is a collaborative effort in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Here’s how you can join us:
- If you are feeling ill, stay home and utilize the CDC’s recommendation on the path you should take based on your risk assessment.
- Educate loved ones on prevention tips by visiting CDC.gov/coronavirus and Michigan.gov/coronavirus.
- Try not to panic and stay updated and informed from reliable sources (CDC).
TO OUR FITNESS CLIENTS
Per the Governor’s mandate (Executive Order 2020-9, effective Monday, March 16 at 3 pm), ALL of our fitness classes and activities will be suspended until further notice.
Please call us if you have any questions and thank you for your cooperation!
EFFORTS In our FacilitIES
In all of our facilities, we strive to maintain a safe environment and are taking extra measures including:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Additional antibacterial products are available.
- We’ve established guidelines for patients and team members who are in the facility.
- Educational material posted and communicated.
- Staying updated on developments, guidelines, and procedures.
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID-19 with patient, team and community safety as our top priority. As always, we strive to create a safe and pleasant environment.
- CDC page about Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- What to do if you are sick
- Stop the spread of germs
- Symptoms of coronavirus